For those who find the art of cooking slightly daunting, worry no more. One of Google’s latest search tools, Google Recipe View, makes finding the perfect recipe a cinch! Even aces in the kitchen will find it useful because it helps locate a variety of recipes—whether searching for a certain food, group of ingredients or particular holiday fare.
How to Use Google Recipe View
The process is just like any normal Google search, except this time you get to weed out what you don’t want and select exactly what you do.
- Start by clicking on “Recipes” on the left side of the Google search page.
- Type in what you’re looking for. For example: vegetable soup.
- Then the fun starts. Google will give you a list of ingredients that you can opt in or out of so you can decide whether or not you want them in your recipe.
- You also have the option of only searching for recipes that take less than 60, 30 or 15 minutes.
- On a diet? No biggie! This handy tool lets you narrow your search for recipes less than 500, 300 or 100 calories.
Remember, Google Recipe View is able to search for a wide variety of terms—more than just regular ingredients. If you’re having a get-together, type in ‘party food.’ Hosting for the holidays? Search for Thanksgiving turkey. You can even look up your favorite chef: Bobby Flay steaks tonight!
Thanks to Google Recipe View, cooking just got easier!